jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Personal Introduction

Hello people, my name is Alejandro Garza. I am 18 years old. My bithday is on april 22th, and I am from Saltillo, Coahuila.
I am currently living in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, because I am studying a major in Robotics and Digital Systems Engineering. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life in which I am being independent by being away from home. Of course some times I miss my family, my mom, my dad and my sister, who is older than me.
I enjoy watching movies and TV series. I also like to read and I am a big fan of comic books. I enjoy listening to music, mainly rock, and I always want to learn something new, specially if it is about technology.

1 comentario:

  1. Alex,
    Your blog is very good, but you have several errors in punctuation and capitalization.
    Please correct the following:
    Line 1:......Garza.(period)......years old.(period) My birthday is (NOT: IT'S) on April 22 (not april 22th)
    Line 3: major (not mayor)
    Line 5: .....home.(period) Of course....
    Line 6.....sister WHO (not which)
    Line 7.....series.(period)............comic books.(period)

    ResponderBorrar