martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015


Final Reflection

If I could say with one phrase how this course changed me, I would say is “getting better”. I entered to this course with the expectations to improve my public speaking, to have a better control to myself when in front of an audience, besides of practicing my English, however not only I reached my expectations but I could also learned how to organize my thoughts, the proper way of expressing certain grammar structures, more vocabulary, and also read some very interesting stories. Now I feel more confident that when the time comes, I will be able to test my English skills properly, and have no limitations for it.

 I also, had a lot of fun, being in this group made me very comfortable, I think I met kind people in here, and we all had some fun doing the teamwork assignments.

1 comentario:

  1. Alex,
    I'm glad and thankful that you appreciated this course. You did a great job during the semester. You have a few errors.
    Line 2.....control of myself (not to myself)
    Line 3....besides practicing (not of practicing).....however not only DID I reach (not however not only I reached).
    Ms. Martinez

    ResponderBorrar